Aging can be unpredictable, but we can help. With the Aging Well program, members get:
- Ongoing support for health and wellness concerns.
- Access to educational information and local resources.
- Help developing a personal aging well strategy.
- A dedicated team of professionals to help achieve personal goals.
Aging Well Team
We partnered with Engaged Health Group (EHG) to provide resources and clinical support to the Aging Well program. EHG is a new organization that brings decades of experience in nursing and care management. Their team shares our vision to assist members in achieving their Aging Well goals and has two primary functions: to provide assistance in identifying resources and to offer clinical support. Compass Rose members, have access to a Resource Coordinator and an Anchor Nurse who are available to answer questions about aging well and health care needs.
Aging Well Online Resources
In addition to direct support from our Aging Well team members, we are providing online support as well. Members have access to a website with resources on a variety of aging topics. In addition, members can register for the Aging Well Member Center in order to:
- Communicate one on one with our Aging Well team
- Receive important alerts
- View recommendations
- Track health information
- Set and track the progress of health goals